Lifeline - Making voice and broadband services more affordable
Through the Federal Lifeline Assistance Program, CoastConnect offers broadband and phone service at a reduced rate to qualified individuals within Coast Electric Power Association’s service territory. CoastConnect offers a monthly credit of up to $9.25 for subscribers with internet service or internet/phone service packages.
Ways You May Qualify
- Income at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines; or
- Participates in one of the following programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefits; or
- Qualify through your child or dependent
Sign up if your child or dependent participates in one of the programs listed above.
Visit these sites for more information:
- National Verifier Customer Portal
- Acceptable Documentation for the National Verifier
- Lifeline Application
- Household Worksheet
How to Apply
You can apply for Lifeline in one of the following ways:
Print your completed applications and send it, along with proof of eligibility, to:
Lifeline Support Center
P.O. Box 7081
London, KY 40742
- eMail LifelineEBB@coastconnect.com
- Call 877-769-2372
If you have questions about your application,
or would like an application mailed to you, please contact:
1 (800) 234-9473 or eMail LifelineSupport@usac.org.
Lifeline is a service offered as part of a government assistance program and is available only to eligible consumers that qualify through their participation in other government programs or through income. It is a non-transferable service and limited to one benefit per household. Visit www.coastconnect.com for details.
CoastConnect is a subsidiary of Coast Electric Power Association.