New Subscriber Payment Portal
CoastConnect subscribers may now use our new portal to manage their accounts. Subscribers will receive an email from the address firstname.lastname@example.org that includes a link to our new portal. Please make sure to put this email address on your list of safe senders. This will be the email we use to send you electronic bills and notifications. Once you click the registration link in the email, you will be directed to our new portal to set up a profile for your account. If you are accessing the new portal for the first time, you MUST register first. After you set up your profile, you can make your payment and set up automatic payments. You may also visit https://mycoast.camvio.cloud/ to access the portal and set up your profile.
- Payments must be made through CoastConnect’s payment portal for those who choose to make payments online. To access the portal, visit www.CoastConnect.com and click “Pay Bill.”
- Call 877-969-3884.
- Use the payment kiosks located outside of all Coast Electric offices to pay with a card, cash or check.
- Drop box or night depository payments at Coast Electric offices or Rouses in Diamondhead.
- Pay by check or cash at any Coast Electric office.
- Mail your payment to:
PO Box 2153
Birmingham, AL 35287-1340
We Cannot Accept Payments Using the Following Methods:
- In-office credit card payments are not accepted at this time but will be in the future.
- Payments using Coast Electric’s app, text system or online portal.
Please note that subscribers currently using any form of automatic payment must sign up again using our new system. We understand this is an inconvenience, but we did not transfer your financial information to our new system to keep your information safe and secure.
Bill Due Date Reminder
CoastConnect bills are sent out on the first of each month and are due by the 10th.
Electronic Billing Coming Soon
CoastConnect subscribers will start receiving bills via email starting Sept. 1. You will also receive a text that will link you to your e-bill. To cut down on waste and costs, we will be phasing out paper bills for CoastConnect subscribers. Subscribers can use any of the payment methods available to pay their bill and do not have to pay electronically.
E-bills will come from email@example.com so be sure to add this address to your list of safe senders so you don’t miss your bill.
If you would like to receive a paper bill each month, you can visit www.CoastConnect.com/opt-out-paperless-billing to opt out. You can also call 877-969-3884 and speak to a fiber service representative. If you choose to opt out, a $4 fee will be added to your monthly bill after paper billing is phased out for other subscribers.
We appreciate your support as we work through these changes in the weeks to come.